Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Waiting for Cooper to come and talking all about their "All About Me" pages they made.Tate

Cooper
Chase
Carson
Day #1
September 14, 2010

Today was our 1st day and it was a great one! Here are the pictures of all the kids.
We learned about the letter A, A is for Apple, the color red and the number 5. They used apples as stamps to make a picture. They all loved helping out with The 5 Little Apples story. They also got to go on a scavenger hunt for toys that were red. They had to find 5 red toys and put them in a lunch sack. Then bring them back to the table and share with everyone what they found and what we see everyday in the world. It was a great day and we had lots of fun!
(As the teacher I apologize for putting the wrong date on the whiteboard for their 1st day pictures...:o(sorry.)

3 comments:

  1. So I realize as the teacher I should know what day it is...I know it is the 14th not the 15th as I put on the white board...oops! Sorry.-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are. Coop loved it! So, it's kind of freaking me out how old they all look. When I saw Coops picture I thought how I can't believe my childs that big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest pics. Tate talks about you all the time and his school. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete